Girls in the house....
We had some photo's snapped yesterday.. and I realized I have beautiful sisters!!.. how fast they've grown up.. Ebah the youngest is already in form 4...
For those who don't really know me.. I have ten siblings, where 6 of them are girls!!! and being in a big family.. I'm not ashamed to say..I want many tooo... meriah ooo...
As a bunch of girls nearly same aged.. we did a lot together.. I just love having around.. We'll go shopping together, watch movies together, gossiping together... and the best of all is when oll 7 of us.. yes.. including mak goes into the kitchen.. we'll sing , tease each other.. everything.. and of all,,, the youngest ebah is the most talkative... you'll never guess what'll come out from her mouth.. heh
Hani Harun -Mak..
I once had a fight with mak when i was in my teen age.. being a teen i guess.. makes you more rebellious.. but it faded.. I am very grateful and proud for having a very sporting mom..!! mak thaught us how to do campak campak cooking, how to do men's work at home, how to be a lady!When i had labour pain.. she was there with me.. consoling me.. I need not to say anything else to show how i dearly love mak!
Norfadhilah Mohd Ali - Along..
27- lecturer IIC
Along ni manja..heck, anak sulung..selalu manja! heh but she's the kind of sis you can rely on. :) she's gifted with language.. she can converse really good in Arabic, a bit of chinese and abit of spanish (terpengaruh dengan cerita spanish) .Of all.. this along of mine is really born to be a leader.we're expecting her baby after raya.. yey..can't wait!!
Me - Nora
the nuisance
Najihan - Deq'an
23-Tax assistant KPMG
She's the fairest of us all.. macam cina! clever, naughty but she's the one who one would really like to be friends with. She's good in everything.. I'd love to be her!.. (err tp with hubby ah..taknak abdullah.. heheh:P)
Aiffah - Ifah
22-UIA student - Engineering
She used to be slow during her primary schools.. But this girl turned up now to be constantly in dean's list.I'm damn proud of her.Masa di UK, people really like to cubit her pipi.. so very montel.. and it is still.. Paling creative,she ought to be an architect!
Nawal -Nawal
19-UUM Sintok-Accounting
The most that look more like me is Nawal. She loves gardening, she's fluent in chinese langguage, she's got so many talents that i don't have. and some more, she's getting beatiful day by day..geesh. jeles
Suwaibah-Ebah
16-SMK jalan 3
I salute her.. she has memorize a few juz' of Al-Quran... kecoh sikit though.. tapi very hillarious!! I just love her!!! Everyone loves her!! the benefit of being the youngest daughter...
hey girls.. kalau korang happen to read this.. cepat ah kawinnnn dan gemuk!