Memoria

Ahah.. I don't care what you'll be thinking.. I'm in this certain political party or whatnot.. If this country is practising democracy... I'm one of the citizen who is only utilizing the freedom of speech and blogging.. lol..I know one person (read:fuadzani)who's going to go green eyes upon looking at Amiir's pict..

Amiir & AbuAmiir with TG Haji Hadi Awang Posted by Hello


No No... this is not Tn Guru as if he is waxed at Tussauds.. this is "the" TG during last Sunday..and Amiir is so busy trying to eat TG's flower...


Amiir with Dr. Mariah... Posted by Hello


x : Masa forum tu, teruk prof tu hentam Dr.
Dr. Mariah : Ana buat apa yg mampu saja malam tu.. we we're given 8 mins aje.. takde masa nak argue. kalau argue pun, takut cakap separuh jalan nanti audience bertambah konfius.Orang boleh judge.. empat lawan satu.. kita kena tenang aje.. jawab secara rasional..
x: Dia tak bagi soalan dulu ke?
Dr. mariah : Dia bagi satu list soalan, tak specific.. Ana banyak prepare berkenaan wanita ..
UmmuAmiir : Dr Mariah, anyway you did great that night.



entry two
_______


I'm fat!!! aaa I'm fat!!

0 Response to "Memoria"