Ramadhan is coming to the end... If Ramadhan ada MAPS, I think I deserve to get 1 or 0.5???...
Along's EDD is the same as Aida.. 20th Nov.. but it seems that Aida's baby doesnt want to miss this Syawal .Aida gave birth to a baby boy this morning..she had hoped for a normal delivery.. and ramadhan is where most wishes come true..:)
true infact.. yesterday i was feeling down.. i got tonnes and tonnes of work to do.. and i just didnt know where to start, I have to deal with all these technical jargons.. IPVPN, IP Sec, router config.. bla bla..... i hope my boss still remembers that I'm an art degree holder.. not science..
anyway, I prayed.. and made my du'a so that everything goes on well and I wont panic and get over pressured today ...and. ting!!! hari ini sangat tenang, i was able to resolve banyak kerja.. I feel GOOD!!! RAMADHAN is GOOD!!!! erm.. i think I'll dua for twins.. *wink*
Along's EDD is the same as Aida.. 20th Nov.. but it seems that Aida's baby doesnt want to miss this Syawal .Aida gave birth to a baby boy this morning..she had hoped for a normal delivery.. and ramadhan is where most wishes come true..:)
true infact.. yesterday i was feeling down.. i got tonnes and tonnes of work to do.. and i just didnt know where to start, I have to deal with all these technical jargons.. IPVPN, IP Sec, router config.. bla bla..... i hope my boss still remembers that I'm an art degree holder.. not science..
anyway, I prayed.. and made my du'a so that everything goes on well and I wont panic and get over pressured today ...and. ting!!! hari ini sangat tenang, i was able to resolve banyak kerja.. I feel GOOD!!! RAMADHAN is GOOD!!!! erm.. i think I'll dua for twins.. *wink*
I better pay Aida a visit this time.. she has been babbling on and on because we didnt visit her during amni..
lots of stuff to settle before raya !!!! to all, just in case I wont be blogging sampai raya... Maaf Zahir Batin, Datang lah ke rumah kami, you'll be welcomed by AbuAmiir's garden!! yes!! he is into gardening now..:)