Eton the Movie

9/15/2004 8:58 AM by nuun
ETON!!..
since you're reading this blog..
I recall eton when i watched "Enot the movie..".. Enot and shamsul ghau ghau and eton and sh... in real world.. cute match!.


anyway.. I've nothing to write actually but coincidentally , i met eton on the road, and she was like "nanti aku kepoh satu dunia" about my blog.. so I think i'l just write this as an honour to this minah kaypo of mine..

Eton has been a close friend of mine since PRe-U.. with gebu,nik and nadia.. U all should really get to know her..She can be as alim as when she gave me a souvenir plate as a present with a hadith narrated by Dar Qutni engraved on it..The hadith reminded of Solat di Masjid... uuuuuu...

and she can even be mischevious enough to the extend of decorating our neighbours cars with cans and paper shreds..with a note (happily married) sticked at the plate of the car..
But One thing that I'll never forget that made me lock myself in the toilet sebab marah!!.. ahah eton, gebu,nik, nadia.. u know the story, tak payah aku rewind!!.. anyway..thank you!. I'm married and tu antara kenangan kami..keh keh..


oh.. nih belum bukak story pasal gebu nik and nadia lagi..!!! heheh... Dah ler tu Eton ... insapla dari duk ngusik orang nihhhh..........

0 Response to "Eton the Movie"